The SwiftCub has all same features as the Original Cub, but with a different method to lift the weight distribution bars into position.
- Solid Steel Construction
- Heavy Duty Jacks & Spring Bars
- Patented Converging Linkage System
- Solid Steel Hitch Bar
- Continuous Sway Control
- Improves Steering Over Uneven Roads
- Improved Handling During Braking
- Tighter Turning Radius
- 6,000 Pound Rating, 600 Pound Tongue Weight (with proper weight distribution bars)
- Use snap up brackets and chain links to lift the spring bars into position
- Can be installed on more trailers, i.e. V-nose trailer
The Hensley SwiftCub® mechanically locks sway out and creates an inherently stable relationship between your trailer and tow vehicle. Uneven road conditions, wind gusts, passing trucks and steep downhill grades can all be handled with confidence. However, common sense and normal safety precautions should always be used.
All hitch models and parts are in stock and ready to ship the day you order, shipping from our Michigan, USA production plant to your doorstep within a few days. No waiting days or weeks to fill an order.
The secret of the Hensley SwiftCub® rests in its patented converging linkage design. The Arrow allows movement on the ball in every direction except side-to-side. Side-to-side movement is forced to go through the linkage system which is one-directional. From the trailer side, the linkage is solid. Pivoting by the linkage must be initiated through the tow vehicle. The system’s design is inherently stable. Best of all, it functions mechanically, without the use of friction so it exhibits consistent and predictable behavior regardless of changes in weather or road conditions.
The SwiftCub is constructed with careful attention to detail and is continuously checked to see that the highest quality is maintained throughout the manufacturing process. Made to last as long as you tow.
Solid Steel Construction
Heavy-duty spring bars and jacks.
Tapered roller axle bearings, seated in hardened bearing races, packed with grease, and sealed from moisture.
All main components of the Hensley Arrow are protected by a powder paint process. Powder paint is the strongest, most durable paint coating available for equipment exposed to the elements. It’s not the easiest or the cheapest, but it’s a luxury we think is consistent with the excellence of Hensley’s design, construction, and performance.
A travel trailer outfitted with the Hensley SwiftCub® gives you:
- A choice of car, SUV, or pickup truck to tow with.
- A smaller, lighter tow vehicle.
- Safety…. The Arrow® is the safest towing system on the road. Because of its patented linkage system, it is impossible to initiate trailer sway, the #1 cause of trailer accidents.
- Tighter turning radius.
- Level floor plan.
- Easier hookups.
- Lower trailer cost.
- Lower center of gravity.
- Stress-free towing.
- Lower fuel costs (because of less wind resistance, a travel trailer averages 1 to 2 mpg better fuel economy).